You will be assured to know..
- car2cover.co.uk has been retailing these products at wholesale prices on-line since February 2007,
- We are one of the longest established specialists in this market,
- car2cover.co.uk is a website owned by an independent insurance intermediary called Click2protect UK Limited. Click2protect UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the FCA. You can check our status and period of time listed with the FCA here,
- All insurances arranged by us are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS),
- We provide a Hertfordshire based customer sales and service team,
- Policies are underwritten by a major ‘A’ rated insurer with London branch and UK claims team – Great Lakes Reinsurance SE who underwrite insurances for major companies such as the Post Office, Fujitsu, Citroen, Peugeot and Co-Op Insurance.
- Our insurer provides a Tyne and Wear based insurance claims centre,
- We choose our insurers and products carefully – it’s what we do -it’s our business to make good choices for our customers,
You might be pleased to hear..
- car2cover.co.uk is trusted by thousands of on-line customers every year,
- Our founders have over 40 years experience in the retail motor industry and insurance markets – and our knowledge in these markets is second to none,
- When you contact us it is highly likely you will be assisted by one of our founders. We prefer not to delegate something so important to someone less knowledgeable,
- We have featured in a very positive Which? report on Gap Insurance and our products have been awarded an independent 5 star rating,
Our formal FCA disclosure statement
We are required under Financial Conduct Authority rules to provide you with a document called an ‘Initial Disclosure Document’. This document provides information about us, the nature of our service, the products we offer, who regulates us, what to do if you have a complaint and how our products are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The document can be viewed, downloaded or printed from this link – Initial Disclosure Document. If you have any questions about the information on this document – please call us on 01438 870615.